Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My top 5 awesome things!

# 1st awesome thing

Rio


This car has been pass down from generations. From my mother to me. (so called generations. haha) I earned this car because of my hardwork in my studies as my ayah demanded a better performance from me and….. jeng jeng jeng….. I excelled with flying colours. And the reward is my precious Rio (though lately Rio have a lot of mechanical problems and ayah thought of buying me another car, but I insisted to use Rio until the end of my studies. Because I earned it with my work so it has great sentimental value.) Thanks Rio!

#2nd awesome thing

HTC Desire HD


This is another thing that I get from my own hardwork. I’ve helped my mama relentlessly at her restaurant during my semester break and mama gave me some incentives for it. I saved up all my salaries in my Teddy bank for the successive two months. (It does wears me out! But the Desire HD was worth every penny!)
 
#3rd awesome thing

Manchester United Jersey Collection


My favourite team ever. Once a Red Devil forever a Red Devil! United we stand! (though I only have six in my wardrobe. haha. but still, it can be counted as collection does it?)

#4th awesome thing

Hot rods! (My Hot wheels collection)


I had them since I was in standard 5. Which is when I was 11 years old. And now at 21 (over a decade) I still had them in my possession. What a memory! What a collection. I have over a hundred of these hot rods. From the most commons to the rarest. ( But now, it is all in a box as my family moved to Terengganu 4 years ago)

#5th awesome thing
Comic books!


Dragon Balls (Mutiara Naga), Dragon Quest (Misteri Naga), Rave, Detektif Conan. I had the full volume of these comic books (except for Detektif Conan). These comic book was published since I was in standard 1. Though I have lost some of the volume (it is sad) Luckily, there is a brand new comic book store at AEON Jusco in Malacca. They have all the volumes and I was planning to buy back all the volumes that I have lost. (but the price are not the same as before. it’s gonna cost me a lot! So I better saved up some money now.hee)

No comments:

Post a Comment